An admission to Play Group, Nursery and Prep is allotted on the basis of “Interaction of the child and the parents”. Written entrance test is held in the following subjects viz. English, Hindi and Mathematics for Class I to V. Class VI upwards will have a paper in Science in addition to English and Mathematics, all entrance papers are for duration of 30 minutes each i.e. 3 hours for three subjects.
The following documents are necessary at the time of admission.
A) ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS:
|1||Birth Certificate||Registrar of Birth & Death of Municipal Corporation|
|2||Transfer Certificate||Previous School (for Class I and above)|
|3||Previous Report Card||Previous School (for Class I and above)|
|4||Medical Fitness||MBBS Doctor Certificate or Registered Medical Practitioner.|
|5||Blood Group||Authorised Pathology lab (Certified by MBBS Doctor)|
B) OTHER DOCUMENTS:
|1||Duly filled Admission form|
|2||Third language and activity form (Class III onwards)|
|3||Medical History Form|
|6||3 passport size and 3 stamp size photographs|
The students of Delhi Public School Yamuna Nagar can aspire for the following awards:
- Proficiency Certificates (Nursery – II) for academic excellence.
- Award/prize for first three positions (class wise not section wise) in classes III to IX in the cumulative result.
- Scholar’s Blue Blazer for having received the Scholar’s Badge for three consecutive years.
- Scholar Blue tie with Gold Medal for having received Scholar badges for six consecutive years.
- Scholar Golden Trophy for having received Scholar Badges for nine consecutive years.
- 100% Attendance Award /Prize.
- Rolling Trophies are awarded to the best House in co-curricular activities, games & sports etc.