- Check your ward’s almanac daily. Do sign the remarks if any and take necessary action.
- See that your ward carries books/exercise books according to the Time Table for that day. No extra books will be allowed.
- See that he/she is prepared for the Monday tests and brings answer sheets to school on Monday. Please ensure that you see his/her Report Card and teachers’ remarks in his/her class work/home work exercise books and almanac.
- Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
- Leave for half day should be avoided as far as possible for security reasons. In an emergency, written permission must be taken from the Principal.
- Children, when sick, should not be sent to school to attend classes, Monday tests or exams. This is for strict compliance