The candidates who wish to appear in the Online Scholarship Test will have to do the registrations online. Online Registration Form will be available on the school website from 26 March 2017.
Candidates will have to fill up the complete form, provide a latest passport size photograph and submit the details with username and password.
To fill up the Online Registration Form please click here
For offline registration, you have to submit the Registration Form duly filled-up at least one day before the date of Admission Test along with the proof of date of birth and photograph.
In exceptional cases, if you are not able to register yourself for the test or you face any difficulty to do the test then you can report in the school campus on the day of the test itself.
The school grants Scholarships on the Tuition Fee to students in each class which can amount upto Rs. 45000/- per year based on the performance in the Scholarships-Cum-Admission Test to be conducted on Thursday 30 March 2017 and Friday 31 March 2017.
This scholarship shall also be applicable for students achieving above 80% in their current term.
1. Registration for Online Scholarship test opens on 26 March 2017 at 9 a.m.
2. Online test will be conducted on Thursday, 30 March 2017 from 10 am to 2 pm.
3. For Class 11, Online test will be conducted on Friday, 31 March 2017 from 10 am to 2 pm.
4. The duration of the test will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
The scholarship test will be for classes 4 to 12 as per the CBSE syllabus (MCQ pattern) and will consist of 4 sections given as under :-
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Total Time||All four sections in
1 hour and 30 minutes
5. Marking Scheme for Scholarship Test:-
For Classes 4th to 12th : +1 for the correct answer and 0 if not attempted. No negative marking.
6. The questions in the Online Test will appear one by one. The next question will appear on screen only when you click on submit.
7. In case of disconnection of internet or network or any other problem arising during the test in progress, the data/answers will be saved into the system up to the extent the answers are saved. User can login again and continue doing the test from the place left off.
8. Users will have the option to check and correct their answers (if they want to) before final submission of the test.
9. Last time for the final submission of online papers will be 2 p.m.
10. If you are not able to register yourself for the test or you face any difficulty to do the test, then you may contact on 99920-04638.