We’re a co-educational, international residential school with above 1250 students from over 15 states. We take in students from Preschool to grade 12, though residential students are accepted only from grade 3 and up. CBSE curricular programs run in parallel and are taught through the mediums of Elementary, Middle and High School.
- Empowered students are vehicles for positive change in their school and community
- Student leaders have the responsibility to be positive role models
- Student councils play a vital role in preserving knowledge of and practice in the democratic process
- Leadership training programs are essential to allow developing leaders to achieve their full potential
- Involvement in state and national programs enhances the local school’s leadership development program
- Student council programs are stronger when all students are encouraged to participate
- Every secondary school should have a student council