- Work wholeheartedly as a team supporting the mission statement and affirming the objectives of the school
- Although the right to privacy is recognized, staff are expected to live an exemplary quality of life and maintain high standards of professional conduct and quality of instruction
- As DPS YNR is a day-cum-residential school you could be assigned duties and responsibilities, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, in addition to the area of your primary focus
And in return, they enjoy the following benefits…
In addition to the monthly remuneration package, of course.
- Bus facility to their nearest stoppages.
- Staff residence with basic furnishings in accommodations in the school’s campus
- Medical coverage as per the school’s Health Plan
- Education for dependent children at DPS
And enjoy the following allowances…
- The resident staff gets the benefit of free meals in the school dining during the session in progress
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
And even terminal benefits including:
- Provident Fund
- ESI medical benefits
It’s a really great job!
- Use of school sports, library, computer and recreation facilities
- Maintenance services on request (plumbing, electrical, carpentry, mason work, moving)
- Assistance in filing Indian income tax forms
- Support in typing, photocopying, computer problems, computer education, science lab assistance
- Dish TV connection in school-provided residence
- Internet facility and access in school